Busy, busy busy. But learned things this week.
- In this new, active writing state, if I don’t write regularly, everything else suffers.
- Good diet and exercise make me feel better.
- Yoga makes me feel all stretchy and much more chilled. Ditto swimming.
- Work works better when all of the above are followed.
- Family and relationships work better when all of the above are followed.
- I am far more efficient when all of the above are followed.
- Prosecco, while seeming like a good idea at the time, really isn’t one.
Have added exam marking to my list of hats this week, so everything I’ve worked hard to balance over the past month has been thrown out of kilter. This is temporary, but it has meant a lot more pressure, and thus things aren’t working so well. But, as with the long, dark nights of early parenthood, these things will pass.
Keep calm and carry on everyone! Much love to all xxx